The ROI of Membership: Today's Missing Link for Explosive Growth Out of Stock
Dimensions: 23 cm x 15 cm ; 169 pages
Publisher: Ryjon Books
Product Code: 3110
Recruit more members quicker while boosting retention rates. This is a comprehensive "how to" guide for the new era of member recruitment. This new model is an earthquake paradigm shift for demonstrating member ROI.
- You will discover how easy it is to:
- Effectively recruit and retain with member-only benefits.
- Prove and communicate member ROI in real-dollar numbers.
- Tum members intro recruitment evangelists.
- Write sales copy explaining "what's in it for the member."
- Increase your organization's total value proposition.
- Sell the idea that membership is everybody's business.
Ed Rigsbee is an association executive and a consultant. He helps membership organizations everywhere to achieve explosive growth through proving the ROI of membership. He is the author of six books and over 2,000 articles. He travels internationally as a keynote speaker and consultant sharing his expertise in alliance development and member recruitment. He is the founder and CEO of a non -profit charity and one of the very few that holds the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and the CAE (Certified Association Executive).