Briefing Executives in an Information-Intensive World Out of Stock
Dimensions: 21.5 cm x 14 cm; 32 pages
Product Code: 1400
Letís examine two pivotal pillars of organizational success: effective communications and intelligent leadership. Discover how these relate to:
- Improved executive briefings and building better briefing documents.
- Identifying key messages for successful briefing notes, executive summaries, and dynamic reports.
- Decision makingís quality and structure.
- Managing massive information flows
- ... how these factors relate to each other.
- Dealing with information overload.
- How not-for-profits can gain advantage in the information age.
Find out how decision makers can get the best performance from strategic thinking and program execution.