For Executive Members
- The Association Agenda Newsletter (TAA) - twice monthly articles, CSAE news, positions available
- Access to all article content on the CSAE website including whitepapers, articles and other tools
- Association™ magazine – 4X year - top quality articles about the challenges you face every day
- CAE® Program education provides you and your staff with information that is hard to find anywhere else
- Connect with other members at national events
- Network events bring together association professionals at a local level
- The CSAE Membership Directory helps you find other CSAE members
- Online Community - Connect with professionals across Canada to share ideas, resources and best practices. Our online community Associations Connect is THE PLACE for Association thought leadership and networking.
- Associations Connect RFP Tool – Members can post their RFP needs on a variety of issues for our Business members to review and respond to
- CAE® Program - unique education that you won’t find anywhere else
- CSAE Conference & Showcase - choose from the sessions at this consistently high-ranked resource - learn things that you won’t learn anywhere else
- Education events - on a variety of topics that will help you run your organization better
- Network educational events
- Insights webinar series - free monthly education sessions, covering a broad range of relevant topics.
As a member, you will receive discounts on CSAE publications and Events and these much needed services from CSAE Sponsors:
For Young Professionals
CSAE fosters learning, networking, and professional development opportunities that directly benefit rising leaders in the association and not-for-profit sector. CSAE offers a vibrant network for young professionals to learn, connect, and engage in the association.
For Business Members
CSAE Business Members form an essential part of our membership community. The association sector turns to them when they need specialized services or products to reach their organizational goals. CSAE is proud to connect our Business members with our association community for mutual success.
As a Business member, in addition to most of the benefits mentioned above, you will be able to:
- Meet and network with association leaders and decision-makers at our local and national events
- Gain visibility and exposure through our online Supplier Directory and our annual Source Guide
- Build your brand by sharing your knowledge and expertise through our blog posts, articles, speaker opportunities and more
- Associations Connect – Connect online with association professionals across Canada to engage, network and build strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Review and respond to Association RFPs through our member exclusive RFP community in Associations Connect
Business members also save on advertising in Association™ magazine and exhibiting at the CSAE Tradeshow