Shaw Centre, Ottawa, ON
Thursday October 25, 2018
LINKS TO MANUALS AND FORMS
2018 EXHIBITOR MANUAL - coming in 2018
2018 FLOOR PLAN - coming in 2018
2018 EXHIBITOR LIST - coming in 2018
This manual has been emailed to the person identified as your company’s booth contact, and contains details and tips designed to guide you through the process. To save your company time and money, review this manual thoroughly and stick to deadlines! Make sure that all order forms and requests are submitted to the appropriate supplier by the requested deadline date to avoid costly late and overtime labour charges and frustrating delays on site.
PLEASE SHARE THIS MANUAL!
Often the person receiving this manual and completing the forms is not the same person who attends the show. We recommend you tell the people who will be setting up and/or working in the booth what was ordered – and give them copies of the order forms. Many hours of frustration can be saved by this one step. This one step will help avoid confusion on-site and make for a more productive show for your company and on-site team.
- FINAL CSAE EXHIBITOR MANUAL - coming in 2018
- Booth Sign Order Form - coming in 2018
- Exhibitor Badges Order Form - coming in 2018
- Exhibitor Listing Form - coming in 2018
- Conference Registration Form
- Event Guide for Exhibitors - coming in 2018
- Map of Shaw Centre - coming in 2018
Show Services - coming in 2018
Orders pertaining to The Look of your booth: booth furnishing, power, lighting, exhibit accessories, plants, signage, carpet and/or underpadding, installation and dismantle labour, transportation & logistics, Advance Warehousing.
- Show Services Full Kit (PDF)
AV at the Shaw Centre - coming in 2018
- AV, Internet and Telecommunication and Material Handling Guide
Customs Broker Services - coming in 2018
- Canada Border Services Agency kit
- Lead Retrieval Form
Travel and Accommodation
Online Reservation: Coming soon!
Phone Reservation: Coming soon!
Register as a CSAE National Conference 2018 & Showcase exhibitor to enjoy the following benefits:
- New CSAE Business Member webinars will be introduced in both June and September.
- 2 new educational sessions will be available at the CSAE National Conference 2018 specifically designed for business suppliers.
- Association executives can immediately find 2018 sponsors and exhibitors on the CSAE website via the Sponsors & Exhibitors Online Showcase.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to have their say by blogging on the CSAE website.