CAE® Course Fees
||The rate for current CSAE members.
|Join now! And receive the member rate.
|CAE®New Student Kit
|If this is your first course in the program select 'CAE®New Student Kit - Book Bundle' when registering. Please note that the Book Bundle is digital and is available via the course site.
Register Online! Select "Single Registration" above or send the CAE® Program Registration Form by email or fax.
CAE 400, the fourth course in the Certified Association Executive (CAE®) Program, provides association managers with key insights into the products and services typically found in associations. Products and services play a key role in strategic planning and as such, association managers need to have an awareness of current trends and issues and best practices.
- Publications & Information
- Other Services (Standards, Affinity Programs, etc.)
- Strategic Alliances & Partnership
- Program & Project Management
- Students will develop an understanding of how to plan, develop and manage publications
- Students will identify various fundraising methodology and determine appropriate activities on a case by case basis
- Students will learn how to evaluate initiatives for quality, relevance and timeliness as well as identify opportunities for improvement
Duration & Delivery Method
CAE 400 is delivered fully online over a 12 week period. Weekly time commitment varies, but it is recommended students schedule between 10-15 hours for course work.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in CAE 400. Suggested experience includes: employment and volunteer positions in the non-profit sector and/or management experience in any field.
For more information, please contact:
416.363.3555 x 242
1.800.461.3608 x 242