CAE® Course Fees
CAE® Program Registration Form
| $699 (+GST/HST)
||This rate is for current members of CSAE. Join now!
| $799 (+GST/HST)
|CAE® New Student Kit
| $100 (+GST/HST)
|If this is your first course in the CAE® Program, make sure you select the 'CAE® New Student Kit - Book Bundle' when registering.
course is based on key competencies of association management. Each lesson has specific learning objectives and is easily adapted by the instructor to reflect the changing association environment. Each course is lead by a seasoned Certified Association Executive
This second course in the Certified Association Executive (CAE®) Program
examines the need for, and the rationale behind the introduction and abandonment of particular products and services. It introduces the concepts of quality, pricing, evaluation and member satisfaction. A key component of this course is the lesson dealing with the marketing of products and services; it outlines the steps necessary to develop and implement an association marketing plan. The course concludes with a discussion on the importance of an integrated approach to strategy and standards relative to membership services.
- Understanding Members
- Member Communications & Relationship Building
- Membership Recruitment & Retention
- Member Products & Services
- Quality & Pricing of Programs & Services
- Marketing Products & Services
- Strategy, Standards & Satisfaction
- Knowledge Management
Course Learning Objectives Include
- developing a knowledge management program
- understanding what goes into the development and execution of an effective membership recruitment plan
- exploring cost-effective ways that can help association executives meet their member research needs given resource limitations
Course Duration & Delivery Method
The course takes place over 12 weeks and is delivered online. We recommend that you spend 10 to 12 hours per week working on the course.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in CAE 200. Prior experience working or volunteering in not-for-profit organizations such as professional or trade associations, issue specific groups and charities will aid learning. Managerial experience is recommended as well.
For more information, please contact:
416.363.3555 x 242
1.800.461.3608 x 242