Recognizing exceptional and outstanding association leadership
The Pinnacle Award recognizes exceptional and outstanding leadership in the association sector. This award honours CSAE Executive members who have contributed to their own associations and to the not-for-profit sector at large.
Recipients of this award are accomplished leaders who have demonstrated their commitment to the associations for which they’ve worked as well as to the broader association sector.
- Self-nominations are permitted
- Nominee must:Have been a CSAE voting member for at least five years and be a current CSAE member
- Have been employed as full-time association staff for at least five years and within the past 12 months
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities within his/her own association(s) over the past five years or more
- Have contributed to other voluntary organizations and the not-for-profit community-at-large
- Have contributed as a volunteer for CSAE at the local and/or national levels
- Nominee information
- Nominee's Record of Achievements
- Current CV for nominee
- Three letters of Support/Testimonials - one of which must be from a current CSAE member (this includes the nominator's letter)
- Narrative (250-500 words) explaining why the nominee is deserving of this Award
The deadline for submissions is July 15, 2019 at 5PM (EDT). All documents must be submitted through the online application process. The online submission form can be edited until the submission deadline. Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.