The Pinnacle Award is designed to recognize exceptional and outstanding leadership and represents a very significant milestone in an executive member’s career. Recipients have achieved prominence for the credit they bring to association leadership and the association community.
- CSAE voting member for at least five years
- Association staff member for at least five years
- Employed full-time as association staff within the past 12 months
- Self-nominations are permitted
The nominee is an accomplished leader and is committed to leadership excellence in association management. The nominee has demonstrated leadership qualities within his/her own association over the past five years or more, contributed to other voluntary organizations and the community-at-large, and to CSAE at both the local and national levels.
- Nominee information
- Nominee's Record of Achievements
- Current CV for nominee
- Three letters of Support/Testimonials - one of which must be from a current CSAE member (this includes the nominator's letter
- Narrative (250-500 words) explaining why the nominee is deserving of this Award
Download the 2017 Pinnacle Award Application form now. The deadline for submissions is July 14th, 2017 at 5PM (EDT). All documents must be emailed in PDF format along with the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.