Recognizing the contributions of CSAE Business
The Griner Award recognizes the exceptional and outstanding contributions that CSAE business members make to CSAE and to the association management profession at large.
The Griner Award recipient can be an individual or an organization whose contributions reflect the enhancement of association management and/or CSAE’s profile and organizational effectiveness.
This award is named in honour of the late John Griner, CAE.
- Individual nominee:
- Has been a CSAE member for at least five years
- Has contributed as a volunteer for CSAE at the local and/or national levels
- Organizational nominee:
- Has maintained a CSAE membership for one or more employees for at least five years
- Has contributed the application of innovative solutions to support association management, participation within CSAE events, and support of the association industry
- Has contributed to the association sector beyond the expectations of daily business
- Self-nominations are permitted
- Nominee information
- Nominee’s Record of Achievements
- Current CV (for individual nominee) or detailed outline of the organization (for organizational nominee)
- Three letters of Support/Testimonials - one of which must be from a current CSAE member (this includes the nominator’s letter)
- Narrative (250-500 words) explaining why the nominee is deserving of this Award
The deadline for submissions is July 16, 2018 at 5PM (EDT). All documents must be submitted through the online application process. The online submission can be edited until the submission deadline. Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.