Best Publication Award (Print and Electronic)
Recognizes an association publication (print magazines and print newsletters) published at least twice a year either in print or electronic format (excludes reports, special event/promotional pieces, brochures, pamphlets, books, etc.). An electronic publication is likely to be in PDF or some format where all articles are contained in the same file. Entries are judged on success in meeting the publication’s stated objectives, content, effectiveness, writing, layout and design, innovation and creativity.
Best E-News/E-Blast Award
Recognizes an association’s e-news/e-blast published at least monthly. The publication is likely to be a single-page update or e-mail that has multiple articles. If the e-blast has multiple articles, each article should be a teaser with a link for the full article. This category excludes reports, special event/promotional pieces, brochures, pamphlets, books, etc.). Entries are judged on success in meeting the publication’s stated objectives, content, effectiveness, writing, layout and design, innovation and creativity.
Best Website Award
Entries are judged on success in meeting the site’s stated objectives, effective use of medium, general impact, technical quality and creativity, innovation and creativity. All submitted entries must have a responsive design (i.e. mobile-friendly).
Applies to communication vehicles produced between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015 to permit sufficient judging time.
- Open to CSAE executive member organizations. No restrictions apply to the categories entered. Members may enter any category.
- The individual submitting the entry must work for the association. Individuals from firms serving as contractors to the association may not submit entries.
- Consulting/agency-designed products are not precluded from consideration, but association staff must have majority of the responsibility for the product's execution. All entries must be submitted in the name of the association.
Submissions must include:
- If you are providing print versions of your magazine or newsletter, you must submit all issues within the submission timeline. You must also submit six (6) sets – one for each judge.
- If you are providing electronically where possible, please provide attachments or direct links to all issues within the submission timeline.
- Completed Entry Form (Photocopy/PDF is acceptable)
- Via e-mail: A copy of or a link to any issue(s) of the e-newsletter
- You must submit four (4) different issues that are representative of style and format.
- Completed Entry Form (PDF format)
- Website address and temporary password if site access is restricted.
- Please note that judges will be opening your site on smart phones and tablets. If your site is not mobile-friendly, it will automatically be disqualified.
- Completed Entry Form (photocopy is acceptable) including the following information:
Complete details about the above elements are available in the application form.
Deadline July 10th 2015 (5:00 p.m. EDT)