This award recognizes the CSAE Chapter which has demonstrated effective operational practices in keeping with the Chapter Operational Standards.
There are twelve operational areas, corresponding to the sections in the Chapter Operational Standards (approved by the CSAE Board in January 2009). Where applicable, describe actions or outcomes to support your assessment.
A completed Chapter-of-the-Year Award application form in which you will need to assess the operational performance of the Chapter in the following areas:
- Operations of a Chapter
- Financial and Legal Management
- Communications and Promotional Activities
- Chapter Content on National Website
- Membership Retention
- Volunteer Development
- Professional Development for Members/Networking
- Awards Promotion
- Business Continuity
- Risk Management
- Provincial/Municipal Government Affairs